Are you wanting to sell your house? If so, you’re gauging the upsides and downsides of how to sell and thinking, “Should I contact a realtor to sell my house, or should I sell to an investor?” This blog post is for you!
Pros & Cons Of Working With An Agent
• The Agent most likely has done this before, so they know the procedure
• You won’t need to do the actual negotiation – they will deal with that for you
• The agent will serve for guidance
• You may get a selling price nearer to your asking price
• You’ll need to pay to fix up your home if it needs repairs.
• You’ll need to clean up and organize your home
• You’ll need to wait while the agent demonstrates your home to potential purchasers. This could take months… which implies you’ll need to cover bills, taxes, and insurance on the property the entire time the house is showing.
• You’ll need to pay the agents commission. Which can total up to 6%. Even if they have an excellent investor database
• Perhaps you won’t get a value nearer to your asking price
Pros & Cons Of Working With An Investor
• They have also done this regularly and realizes what they are doing
• You’ll know what the offer is quick – there’s no mystery or betting on the market.
• You don’t need to pay to fix up your home.
• You don’t need to clean up your home
• You don’t need to hold up months an accumulate holding costs
• You don’t have any commissions or expenses to pay
• Hassle-Free transaction
• Fast Cash
• You won’t get “market price” for your home – they will most likely pay less. This is due to repairs taken over, holding costs, transactional costs, and risk associated with the purchase.
Which Is Better For You?
For some property owners it boils down to only a couple of straightforward inquiries:
- How soon are you looking to sell?
- Bet and check whether you can get market price (yet take care of extra costs). Or know the amount immediately you’ll get (and save money in every one of those costs)?
Since you comprehend the distinction, here’s how long it can take to sell your property…
Looking to pick up fixer uppers and rentals in Phoenix! See what we have to offer.
How Long Does It Take To Sell With an Agent?
An agent needs to show your home to planned purchasers and attempt to persuade them to buy. Thus, they’ll need your home to be in the best condition possible. They have to find as many imminent purchasers as they can to show your house to.
In this manner, it can take weeks or months for you to fix up your home before an agent feels that it’s prepared to list. What’s more, when the agent lists it for sale, it can take a long time for them to find buyers. Also, what individuals don’t understand is: if the buyer can’t get financing or they get cold feet, then they can pull out. Then you will have to undergo the procedure once more.
It can take a long time to sell your home through an agent. Everything relies upon how fast you can get your house in “showroom condition.” And how soon they can find a buyer and whether they proceeds with the buy.
The Investor or Home Buying Companies
An investor or home buying company can buy your home exceptionally quick! Many can even buy as soon as 7-10 days if that is the thing that you need. That is because they are the direct buyer (so no showings are vital). Also, (counting us here at FastFlow Home Buyers LLC) buy houses in any condition, so you don’t need to fix up the property either.
So, would it be a good idea for you to sell through an agent or offer to an investor? That is up to you. An investing company is quicker, but an agent might get you a higher sales price. It comes down to your situation and what the best fit is. When you answer those inquiries above, then you’ll find the solution to your query, “Sell to an agent or sell to an investor?”
Prepared To Sell Soon?
In case you’re considering selling and have questions about the procedure or wondering about the amount we can offer for your property, contact us and let us do the work. We’ll see how we can help! We may have the option to give you a cash offer to buy your home fast and easy! Or we may be associated with an extraordinary realtor that we know and work with. Click here now and round out the structure, and we’ll contact immediately.